Refined Sugar Free Coconut Granola
- 4 cups oats
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup Crazy Richard’s PurePB Peanut Powder
- 3/4 cup Crazy Richard’s Creamy Peanut Butter
- 3/4 cup honey (maple syrup for vegan)
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325
- Warm honey & coconut oil together and mix in Peanut Butter
- Combine all other ingredients in a large bowl
- Pour wet mixture over dry ingredients (add dark chocolate chips if desired)
- Line pan with parchment paper and spread granola evenly
- Bake 25-30 minutes stirring every 10 minutes
PB Banana Sushi Rolls
- 3 Tablespoons Crazy Richard’s powdered peanut butter & 1 Tablespoon water or milk OR 4 Tablespoons Crazy Richard’s Creamy PB
- 1 whole grain flatbread or whole wheat tortilla
- 1 medium banana
- Combine peanut powder with milk or water or just use creamy PB
- Spread peanut butter down the middle of the flatbread/tortilla reserving about a teaspoon for later.
- Place banana on top of peanut butter and roll up flatbread.
- Spread remaining PB on outer edge of flatbread to create a seal.
- Slice into pieces resembling a sushi roll and serve.
Three Ingredient Fruit Dip
- Mix all together and keep refrigerated.
- Serve with any variation of fruits and toppings!
***Fun Mix-Ins: cinnamon, vanilla, coconut shavings, cacao nibs or granola. Pictured with unsweetened shredded coconut and dark chocolate chia seeds.
Make Ahead Gluten Free Pancakes
- Mix wet ingredients and dry ingredients separately and then combine.
- Cook on hot griddle or skillet and refrigerate overnight.
- Warm up for a quick and easy hot breakfast before school and top with drizzled peanut butter.
- This recipe is tasty and refined sugar free! Can substitute flax egg, nut milk and maple syrup to make this recipe vegan.
PB-J Power Smoothie
- 1.5-2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 3 ice cubes
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/3 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseeds
- 1/3 avocado
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 serving vanilla protein (optional)1/2 frozen zucchini*
- Add all ingredients to high-powered blender and blend for 1-2 minutes, or until it reaches a smooth texture.