Q : What is a #FrozenShelfie?
A : It is simply a selfie photo, standing in front of a freezer shelf!
Q : How do I enter Crazy Richard’s #FrozenShelfie Contest?
Take a “selfie” holding any flavor of Crazy Richard’s Wholly Rollies in front of a freezer (either in a store or at home)
Post your picture on one of your personal social media account feeds (every platform gives you an additional entry!)
Tag @crazyrichardspb AND use the hashtag #FrozenShelfie
Q : What if my social media profile is private? Will my post be entered into the #FrozenShelfie contest?
A : Unfortunately, no. If we can not see your post – it will not be entered. Please make sure to post on social media channels which are set to a public profile.
Q : What if I am uncomfortable/unable to go into a grocery store to take a #FrozenShelfie?
A : You can take one at home in front of your own freezer! You can order Wholly Rollies through multiple grocery pick up or delivery platforms – check out the store locator on this page for help.
Q : How do I earn multiple entries?
A : Every post on a social media feed counts as one entry! If you want to earn more entries, you can post on multiple different social media platforms – and/or you can post more than one time on a single platform! Story posts are wonderful (and we are grateful for each shoutout!) however we have a harder time capturing these as entries for this contest and therefore a feed post is required.
Eligibility Requirements & Additional Information:
- Open to US residents in the continental United States of America, who are 18+ years of age by the time this contest opens.
- Contest opens on 11/2/20 and concludes on 11/16/20. ***UPDATE! Contest extended until 11/30/20***
- This contest is sponsored by the Crazy Richard’s Peanut Butter Company 7920-B Corporate Blvd. Plain City, OH 43064
- One winner will receive a year’s supply of Crazy Richard’s peanut butter which is the equivalent of 2 jars of peanut butter per month for 1 calendar year, totaling 24 jars of peanut butter with a retail value over $100 not including the shipping or deliver fee, the odds of winning based upon number of participants.
- The winner will be able to choose between Crazy Richard’s Creamy or Crunchy Peanut Butter or a combination of both options.
- Peanut Butter prize will be sent to winner either all at one time or broken into 2 shipments during 1 calendar year, depending upon winners preference.
- Selection will be made by a selection committee of employees at Crazy Richard’s Peanut Butter Co by end of November 2020.
- Winner will be announced on this post and on Crazy Richard’s social media platforms on or before December 1, 2020.
- “No purchase necessary.” You can always draw a picture of Wholly Rollies at use that in a photo.