First make Chia Seed Jam:
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- ⅔ cup honey
- juice of 1 lemon
- Place a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Add frozen berries to cook until they are heated up and juice begins to come out from the berries.
- Then add blueberries, honey and lemon juice.
- Mix well and cook for about 5-7 minutes then reduce heat and cook for another 5-7 minutes until berries have fully exploded and everything has broken down into a well combined mixture.
- The longer you let the jam sit on low, the more it will thicken.
Recipe by: Juli Bauer Roth of @paleomg
Then, assemble this amazing creation:
- 2 pieces of bread (Ezekiel Raisin Pecan Bread used here)
- Spread with Crazy Richard’s Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Spread with homemade Chia Seed Jam
Photo by: @lokarsten