¼ cup dairy free chocolate chips
2 T maple syrup or sweetener of choice
½ cup of 100% pure pumpkin
1/3 cup of Coconut Flour (add more or less as you go to thicken the dough)
Vegan chocolate melts
1 package dairy free chocolate chips
1 tsp coconut oil
- Combine all of the ingredients and mix until well incorporated. (Should form a dough)
- Roll into 12-18 balls (depending on how big you prefer) and place in the freezer to chill for about 15 minutes. When chilled, remove and set aside.
- Melt ½ cup vegan chocolate (if you are making your own, melt the chocolate chips and mix in the coconut oil.)
- Dip and cover the dough balls in your chocolate and place on a tray with parchment paper to set.
- Place in the fridge to chill until ready to eat! (Can be frozen to last longer as well)
*Optional: for that extra Pumpkin Pie flavor, add in 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice to your dough!*
Recipe and Photo by Marissa of Marissa Rea Photography