The perfect way to kick off Memorial Day! Try these easy and delicious PB & J Popsicles full of healthy ingredients – no refined sugars 🙂
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup all natural Peanut Butter (I like Crazy Richards)
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 16-20 fresh raspberries
- Pour all ingredients except the fresh raspberries into a blender.
- Blend till smooth.
- Place 3 raspberries into each popsicle holder and muddle the raspberries into the bottom.
- Pour popsicle mixture into the holders and insert sticks.
- Freeze popsicles for about 3-5 hours.
Recipe and Photos/Video by: Danielle of momwifefoodie.com