- 1/2 cup egg whites
- 1 1/2 cup vanilla almond milk unsweetened
- 1/2 cup apple sauce
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Crazy Richards Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1 1/2 tbsp honey
- 3 cups oats
- 2 tbsp chia seed
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup strawberries
- greek yogurt
- sliced strawberries
Preheat oven to 350°F
- In a medium bowl combine all wet ingredients: 1/2 cup of egg whites, 1/2 cup of apple sauce, 1 1/2 cups of vanilla almond milk unsweetened, 1 tbsp of vanilla extract, 1/2 cup of Crazy Richards Crunchy Peanut Butter and 1 1/2 tbsp honey. Mix together well and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine all dry ingredients: 3 cups of oats, 2 tbsp of chia seed, 2 tsp of baking powder and 1 tbsp of cinnamon. Mix together well.
- Combine wet ingredients with dry and stir together.
- Add 1 cup of blueberries and 1 cup of strawberries to the mixture. I like to leave a few out to press into the top of the cake so the cake looks pretty!
- Spray a 9×9 square pan and pour mixture into pan.
- Bake for 65 minutes to an 80 minutes or until center is fully cooked.
- Let cake cook completely before cutting or it will all fall apart.
- Top with greek yogurt, sliced strawberries and blueberries to give you that pretty red, white and blue finish!
Recipe by: Danielle of momwifefoodie.com