PEAR AND ALMOND BUTTER OATS
INGREDIENTS- serves one
- 3/4 cup oats
- 1 1/2 cups plant milk
- 1 tbs chia seeds
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbs Crazy Richard’s Almond Butter
- 1 corella pear, diced
- Coconut chips
- 1/4 cup macadamia nuts, chopped roughly
- Add oats, milk, chia, vanilla, and cinnamon in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Cover and refrigerate for an hr.
- Remove oats from the refrigerator and top with pear, coconut, and macadamia nuts and drizzle some amazing Crazy Richard’s almond butter on top.
Recipe & Photos by: Claire Scott of @clairebear_bites