Paleo Cashew Butter Chocolate Chunk Cookies
yield 12 cookies
The most perfect moist and chewy paleo chocolate chunk cashew butter cookies that are free of refined sugar, dairy and gluten.
- 1 cup cashew butter
- 1 egg, scrambled
- 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 cup paleo flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp pink sea salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Add the wet ingredients into a large mixing bowl and mix until combined.
- Add the dry ingredients into a separate bowl and mix until combined.
- Pour the dry ingredients (except for the chocolate chips) into the wet ingredients and mix until a dough is formed. It may be a little wet. Next stir in the chocolate chips.
- Roll the dough into balls (I use an ice cream scooper) and place onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Place in the oven and bake for 12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and place the baking sheet on a wire rack to cool. Allow to cool completely before touching the cookies.
The dough will be sticky – this is normal. If it’s way too wet and sticky you can add another tbsp of paleo flour.
Photo & Recipe by: Leah of Leahsplate.com